Photo via: peterwalkerfurnitureblog.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fourth Of July is around the corner and we all need some creative ideas to show our patriotic mood on the best way. Red, white and blue! Play with food coloring, the wreath for your front door is a must, and of course, mason jars crafts! Make patriotic luminaries and candle holders for your backyard
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- Front door sign greeter
- Easy Tips to Organize your Kitchen – Use small tension rods to hold wire baskets at an angle under the kitchen sink
- Front yard landscaping creates a visual entrance to your front porch and home. Make the most of your area no matter the size to create beautiful curb appeal.
- Make your own Gucci inspired, glam loafers with this simple, step by step DIY tutorial. Make your shoes look more expensive with these….
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest TumblrWomen love every aspect of fashion but you will find that the two common items that women tend to collect are shoes and bags. This could be due to the fact that the fashion trends in these tend to go and make a comeback after sometime. Plus when it comes to…
- How to build a budget coffee table out of used crates.
- Kayleighs baby shower? Twinkle theme with sparkly pink/gold (maybe mint?) decorations; Gold sparkly star cupcake toppers w/white or pink icing and gold cupcake wrappers; white chocolate dipped strawberries with gold drizzle; mason jar dipped in gold glitter to hold utensils; make blocks for Everly that can be used in her room after the shower
- DIY: Tool Wreath – glue old tools to a wreath base. I made one of these with tools I got at an auction. E6000 Adhesive worked the best – use a wreath with an open weave so you can stick tools into it. Hanging wreath on a door isnt the best option – its very heavy!
- The Weathered Door: How to Paint over Laminate and why I love furniture with laminate tops (and why you should too!)
- How To Make Whipped Cream That Holds Its Shape For Days – This recipe for sweetened whipped cream will solve all your problems on how to get whipped cream to hold its shape for days.