Photo via: ths.gardenweb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- farmhouse window trim, window treatments, woodworking projects
- Looking for the perfect window treatment? Try these pretty, functional, and super easy DIY Roman shades. Heres the step-by-step tutorial to walk you through–complete with a few fab tips to save you money and time along the way. Give this a try–using this method makes fancing up your windows far easier and cheaper than youd think!
- how to replace a screen on a screened door or window – super simple way to repair screens after your dog rips them! Charleston Crafted
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- Learn how to bulk up the trim around your windows for a beautiful farmhouse look! Such an easy and inexpensive upgrade! | LoveGrowsWild.com
- Say goodbye to dark spots and dark undereye circles! Maybelline Master Camo Color Correcting Kit gives you shades to color correct, conceal and highlight all in one! Just follow this tutorial for dark skin tones. Use the orange color corrector for discoloration and dark under eye circles. Use the concealer shades to even out complexion. Then, use the highlighter shades to brighten and highlight your features. Skin is visibly evened out and glowing for a perfect base for any makeup look.
- Easy tutorial for a cute variation on a peasant-style top using lace trim for the sleeves. From Wink Designs blog.
- Love This listing is for a DIGITAL FILE of this artwork. No physical item will be sent. You can print the file at home, at a local print shop or using an online service. SAVE 30% when you buy 3 or more prints! Enter COUPON CODE: SAVE30 FILES INCLUDED • 1 PDF 5×7 (prints on 8,5×11, with trim marks included) • 1 JPG 8×10 • 1 JPG 50×70 cm • 1 JPG 18×24 • 1 JPG International paper size for printing A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Each file is high-resolution (300 dpi), which will get you very clean prin…
- It is magic and a no sew window treatment. How to style the same yard of fabric on a window 3 ways with no sewing at all | InMyOwnStyle.com Photo tutorial
- Cress is a lovely herb that tastes great on a sandwich with cheese or cream cheese. It’s also a herb that is really easy to grow at home. Within days you can harvest from your own little window gar…
- pIf you would like to paint glass, whether its glassware, a window, a vase or a jar there are a few things to know ask yourself before you start. Will the piece be for decorative purposes or will it be exposed to heat or wear and tear? The answer /p
- If youre looking for an easy and accessible sewing pattern for any skill level, try making this Wrapped Fabric Circle Scarf. This scarf pattern is so easy to make and looks great with the added bias trim.