Photo via: design-milk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make an Oversized Tassel Necklace. Tassels have become a well-established element of DIY jewelry. These fun and flirty embellishments are easy to make and require only a few inexpensive materials. Keep reading to see how to make your own tassel and transform it into a … Continue reading →
- Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Halloween costume.
- Image detail for -CENTER STEP CARD TUTORIAL:
- I love DIY IKEA hacks and projects that transform basic furniture into beautiful, creative pieces! Here are 15+ IKEA projects you can try for yourself!
- With DIY projects, its the basic things that transform a regular house into a unique home. Even better is the satisfaction you get from doing it yourself.
- How to make a factory cart-style coffee table from reclaimed wood
- My first experience with DIY beauty was during my teen years. My friends and I read in one of our young adult magazines about hair treatments you do at home with regular household items. The article suggested…
- Constantly shivering? Try this DIY tutorial for a fleece poncho, courtesy of Melly Sews, to stay warm and look good. With a cowl to protect your neck, this poncho can be worn both inside and out. Click in to learn how to make your own.
- Blanket? Scarf? How about both? With this tutorial courtesy of Domestic Bliss Squared, learn how to create a blanket scarf that can be used in many different ways. Plus, there’s no sewing required!
- Learn this simple method to transform an ordinary piece of furniture by creating an Aged Copper Finish!
- Printable bookmarks – girl with dress to color, dresses. These are adorable for young readers!
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!