Photo via: virlief.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Printable for keeping you DIY patterns in check. Print, paste, mark – easy! || by the Vir Lief blog
- DIY kitchen curtains | easy, simple, pretty! With some macrame detail | by the Vir Lief blog
- Learn how to level, split and fill a cake like a pro. These basic techniques will help you create beautiful cakes each time you bake. From the new book, Great
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Chocolate. Enough said. No, but really, edible chocolate slime is another fun slime that you can feel safe letting your kids play with (and eat)! Did you see the Edible Starburst Slime I shared earlier? It’s been a hit!! This one is a little stickier and gooier, but still great fun! What I love about making …
- No Roll Chocolate Pie Crust – an easy pie crust recipe thats CHOCOLATE! Just mix it up in a food processor and press it into the pan , no rolling! Its great for baked or filled pies!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake made in the ONE pan! Creamy peanut butter cheesecake bakes on top of a fudgy chocolate cake for the ultimate dessert! | http://cafedelites.com
- We asked, and thousands of you answered. Here are the dishes most bookmarked, dog-eared, clipped, shared, and enjoyed—from once-a-week slow-cooker chicken to special-occasion chocolate cake. Simply put, they’re keepers.
- Who doesnt love chocolate cake? Learn how to make your own mirror glaze chocolate cake with this free recipe.
- DIY – Perfect Chocolate Ganache and How to Glaze a Cake diy tutorial recipe tips
- 20 Brownie Recipes you absolutely have to try! Think you cant enjoy chocolate treats on a paleo or vegan diets? Think again!
- Free tutorial: Druzy-Style Resin Necklace – Druzy jewelry has been blowing up this summer. Learn an easy way to create the effect yourself with this free resin jewelry tutorial.