Photo via: knottooshabby.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chair painted with annie sloan including fabric
- Chalk Paint inventor Annie Sloan developed her famous product to answer the need for a multi- use paint that results in that old looking patina that was previously possible by using limewash and waiting… Excellent set of VIDEO TUTORIALS.
- How to Make Chalk Paint – Homemade Chalk Paint Recipes using Plaster of Paris, Baking Soda or Unsanded Grout. How to distress furniture with DIY Homemade Chalk Paint.
- Furniture Makeover: Mixing Up DIY Chalk Paint Recipes & Colors – In My Own Style
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- the trick to making new wood look old and weathered, diy, how to, painted furniture, rustic furniture, woodworking projects, Making new wood look old in minutes
- Want to paint furniture but hate the sanding, priming and prep thats involved? My secret to perfectly painted furniture allows you to skip ALL the prep!
- Annie Howes presents video tutorials for photo jewelry making.
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Teens | DIY Painted Feathers by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- Customise our beautiful mobiles with your choice of felt ball colours, crochet and glitterballs for extra sparkle.See pictures our range of felt balls and crochet ball colours.Email us with your colour selection – or were happy to make suggestions based on your decor.
- Cutting T-shirt to Tanktop tutorial DIY Tshirt Cutting — need ideas for colour me rad! I have a plain white T to fix up 😀
- Baking soda has many household uses, but removing scratches from wood furniture isnt one of them. However, you can use baking soda to remove water marks from ….. Baking Soda for Scratches on Wood Furniture by Jan Burch, Demand Media > 9.30.15