Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coffee bar bold colors! Rustic X Console …………………………………….. twinspiringwoodworks anawhite
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- Learn this simple method to transform an ordinary piece of furniture by creating an Aged Copper Finish!
- DIY Vinegar steel wool coffee tea stain – This looks very interesting to try on some raw wood furniture instead of paint
- Junk Chic Cottage: Coffee Bar
- Ferric chloride is a traditional home-use circuit board etchant. Its easy enough to come by, and the Ferric by itself is no big environmental problem. However, once youve etched a board with it, youre left with a solution with a bunch of copper chloride in it. This dissolved copper is an environmental problem, and you cant just pour it down the drain (legally) — youre supposed to take it to a hazardous waste facility. (For instance: How to Dispose of Ferric Chloride in this FAQ. )Wouldnt it be nice if there were an etchant that you could re-use indefinitely so that you dont have to worry about disposing of the copper, and that could be made in lifetime supply for like $10.00 with ingredients bought at hardware and drugstores? (And its prettier too.)I got seven words for you: Copper Chloride in Aqueous Hydrochloric Acid Solution! (Exclamation point!)But howre you going …
- Front Porch Makeover with Painted Paving Stones, Balsam Hill wreath, wicker baskets – So Much Better With Age
- Little canine tutorial – Please consider enjoying some flavorful Peruvian Chocolate. Organic and fair trade certified, its made where the cacao is grown providing fair paying wages to women. Varieties include: Quinoa, Amaranth, Coconut, Nibs, Coffee, and flavorful dark chocolate. Available on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00725K254:
- Front yard landscaping creates a visual entrance to your front porch and home. Make the most of your area no matter the size to create beautiful curb appeal.
- Beefing Up the Porch Columns: Part 1 of a Gazillion | Planting Sequoias
- FREE online video class! Etching has been around for hundreds of years and is now as popular as ever! Instructor Aisha Formanski will teach you the basics of etching copper, brass and nickel silver with ferric chloride. If you can draw the design, she wil
- how to build your own sliding door for only $40….hmmm this makes me think of all those great sliding barn doors Ive seen on pinterest – hearty-home.com