Photo via: angiebellemarefitness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ana White | HOW TO: Small Kitchen Island Prep Cart with Compost – DIY Projects
- Insect Eating Indoor Plants! DIY Tutorial on how to grow them at home.
- Beer-battered fish is great for crispy fish and chips or even a great fish taco! Easier to make than you would think, plus you get to pair it with the beer you cooked it in, making it a complete meal! Recipe here: http://www.ehow.com/how_16161_make-beer-batter.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- All of the easy bag patterns and tutorials in To the Market: 14 Grocery Bag Patterns make fabulous totes to take to the market or grocery store.
- Want to paint furniture but hate the sanding, priming and prep thats involved? My secret to perfectly painted furniture allows you to skip ALL the prep!
- How to Make an Outdoor Chalkboard- What a fun outdoor activity for the kids! Full tutorial includes list of weather proof materials!
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques – Learn how to tie dye anything with this long list of tie dye designs, tie dye t-shirts, and even more tie dye tutorials.
- 33 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf + Infinity Scarf Patterns | Find your must-sew fall scarf in our list of easy patterns!
- I recently got a collection of soldering iron tips and realized that many people (including myself) might not know what the different tips are used for. After all, for a long time I was under the impression that there was only about three different types of soldering tips and only one useful type of tip.While I still only use two different types of tips (an improvement), I am much more familiar and confident in using whatever soldering iron tip I may happen to find on the iron. Please know that is far from a comprehensive list of all the different types of soldering tips available, but rather a small handful that I am personally prone to use.If you are not familiar with soldering, I recommend checking out noahws instructable on How to Solder.
- how to clean reclaimed wood
- How to clean your house FAST—Quick and dirty tips to organize and declutter every room in your home in under 10 minutes
- How to: clean suede