Photo via: glitternspice.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake made in the ONE pan! Creamy peanut butter cheesecake bakes on top of a fudgy chocolate cake for the ultimate dessert! | http://cafedelites.com
- A quick, easy and delicious Oreo peanut butter cake made the no-bake way from The Sweetest Occasion
- Love slime? Youll love this simple slime recipe using borax. This sparkling ocean slime recipe is perfect for summer fun and summer activities for kids!
- DIY – Perfect Chocolate Ganache and How to Glaze a Cake diy tutorial recipe tips
- Step up your PB&J game with these Healthy Peanut Butter & Jelly Paninis! The bread is nice and firm, yet soft and chewy, the peanut butter is rich and flavorful, and the strawberry spread balances it out with a light sweetness to create the best flavor combination. Theyre so simple, fun, and easy to make with just 3 main ingredients (vegan, high fiber, no sugar added).
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin I first saw a recipe for a chocolate mousse brownie from Sweet Treats and More. Her brownies look simply amazing and fluffy! Using my own brownie recipe as a base, and swapping out Milky Way for mint I gave this recipe a shot! They were quite simply amazing. My truffle …
- No Roll Chocolate Pie Crust – an easy pie crust recipe thats CHOCOLATE! Just mix it up in a food processor and press it into the pan , no rolling! Its great for baked or filled pies!
- Chocolate. Enough said. No, but really, edible chocolate slime is another fun slime that you can feel safe letting your kids play with (and eat)! Did you see the Edible Starburst Slime I shared earlier? It’s been a hit!! This one is a little stickier and gooier, but still great fun! What I love about making …
- Painting with water is our favorite summer activity especially on a days when I dont want my little one get when. Kids still can enjoy playing with water outside and not to get wet. Click for more
- Last week I was researching places to buy the best modeling chocolate for a special project I am working on. It didnt take me long to figure out that it can be fairly expensive and that most bakers make their own. Remember here, when I made Garden Party Cupcakes and added gumpaste flowers? Well they sure do look…
- Oooo Yes…….. They make a perfect template for cute little rows of Stickles!
- I refuse to buy hand sanitizer! Not only do we avoid triclosan, but making homemade hand sanitizer is easy and all-natural. This recipe is a mix/match of what you have on hand, and its ready in under a minute! Plus the essential oils smell good AND keep the germs away! Perfect for children at school. :: DontWastetheCrumbs.com