Photo via: cafedelites.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chunky Monkey Popsicles made with chocolate, peanut butter, bananas and peanuts. A Perfect Summer Recipe for the Kids!:
- A quick, easy and delicious Oreo peanut butter cake made the no-bake way from The Sweetest Occasion
- No Roll Chocolate Pie Crust – an easy pie crust recipe thats CHOCOLATE! Just mix it up in a food processor and press it into the pan , no rolling! Its great for baked or filled pies!
- Healthy Cake Batter Dip — rich, buttery, creamy and sweet but without the butter, sugar and white flour! (sugar free, low fat, high protein, gluten free)
- For the ultimate in simple, understated nail art, I love the look of a nude manicure with a single navy dot using the top of a @Qtips. QtipsHack sponsor
- Bride to Be Cake Topper is a cute idea for a bachelorette, bridal shower or wedding cake topper. Perfect decor for a Pink and Gold Bridal Shower Cake Topper decorations! This stylish gold bridal cake topper spells out BRIDE TO BE in script gold letters – makes sparkly decorations for your friends bridal shower. ***DETAILS*** Listing is for 1 metallic gold CAKE TOPPER spelling BRIDE TO BE as shown – back side is white and it is mounted on two white sticks. Handmade from high quality gold card stock. ***Cake toppers are delicate – please be careful when removing them from the shipping package and applying on top of your cake. SIZE: measures approx 6 wide & 4 tall. ***ADD Coordinating Bridal Shower Decorations and Ideas HERE*** Be sure to check out our other Pink and Gold Bridal Shower Decor Items: Banners, Water Bottle Labels, Favors, Stickers, Labels, Favor Bags, Boxes and more! https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModParty/search?search_query=bridal&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
- 19: Purple Ombre with Blue Why to settle on just one color? Mix some purple and blue together for the seriously fun strands that will rival any other creative hairstyle. Add in a deep side part and keep the top half of the hair your natural hue – blonde or brown.
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- I recently saw a fabulous vintage suitcase do-over. It had bold stripes painted across it and I loved it! The Lily Pad Cottage It got me thinking and googling…. googling and thinking. And heres another one I drooled over from The Concrete Cottage. The Concrete Cottage Dontcha just love those colors? And heres another one. Oakview Cottage Wow. So, my wheels started turning and my thoughts went to a small vintage suitcase I had just picked up at Goodwill for $1.99. Its not even a suitcase, really. I think it was actually an album case. I found a sticker inside it that looks like it might have come from a music store. I guess Ill never know for sure. All I do know is that its definitely old. I figured it could stand a bit of work. So I literally scrubbed it clean and decided on a color and pattern for the paint. My original idea was to recreate a grainsack pattern, but that idea went downhill pretty fast when I realized that the width of the stripes would have to be fairly substantial in order for it to be proportioned correctly on the case. But fat stripes wouldnt really look like a grainsack, now would it? So I compromised. I used the paint color I had originally planned to use, but I made the stripes fatter than you would find on a grainsack. I left that paint job for another day (and a textile of some sort, like a pillow). Out came the acrylic paint (49 cents at Hobby Lobby), masking tape ($1.00 a roll at Dollar Tree), painters tape (already had) and a small paint roller (two for $1.00) that I got from Dollar Tree. I taped the stripes off at 2, 1 and 1/2 inch respectively, with 3/4 of an inch between each stripe. I marked the stripes off with masking tape and then added some painters tape to the sides of that so there would be some extra room on each side of the stripe for the roller. I just placed the tape in one continuous line all the way around the case. Here it is after I painted the first stripe but before I peeled off the tape. And here it is finished. I wasnt thrilled with the lack of crispness (there was some bleeding) but hey, I think it all adds to the vintage charm! And I think it was a nice trial of sorts for me. In other words, vintage suitcases, look out! I think it would be fun to paint the stripes in two complimentary colors. And theres always that good old standby – white! I also wrapped the handle in jute since it was looking a bit too new (once I scrubbed it clean!) if you know what I mean. I think it added just the right touch. And I can always take it off if I change my mind. And now I get to sit back and admire my handiwork. And decide how to take advantage of its other benefit — hidden storage! Im an official vintage suitcase addict now. You can see my madness on my VINTAGE SUITCASE PINTEREST PAGE! Kathleen Ill be linking up here: OPC The Better Half 6th Annual Before and After Contest Cedar Hill Ranch ~ The Scoop Uncommon Designs~ Monday Funday Knick of Time~ Knick of Time Tuesday Homemaker on a Dime~Creative Bloggers Linky Party Sharon & Co. Be Inspired Hope Studios Tutorial Tuesday Not Just a Housewife Show Me What Ya Got Ivy and Elephants Whats It Wednesday Funky Polkadot Giraffe Too Cute Tuesday Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday No Minimalist Here The Shabby Creek Cottage Transformation Thursday
- Accio Flower Pot. Is your Mandrake in need of repotting? Do you need a new pot for Herbology class? The Chosen One is now available for your home or garden! This is a 4 inch hand painted Harry Potter inspired flower pot with 4 inch Gryffindor inspired saucer. The flower pot is sealed with a clear sealant to help protect against the environment. Listing image shows the 4 inch pot and saucer (4 inches tall and a 4 inch opening at the top), however variations for 6 inch and 8 inch are availabl…
- Have chocolate for breakfast with Healthy Chocolate Fudge Brownie Overnight Dessert Oats! Gluten free, sugar free, low fat, high protein, high fiber, vegan.
- I made my coastal seashell wall art with the leftover cane from another project and a handful of seashells I had. One challenge I have in living here on the coast is that my collection of seashells continue to grow. To the extent that I’m running out of reasonable ways to display them. I fear …