Photo via: shabbymoth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gorgeous DIY Balloon Garland. The easy way to make a balloon garland!!! No hot glue and no chicken wire.
- Chicken, Apple and Pecan Salad in a Jar – Easy, portable salads that can be made ahead for the week – they stay fresh so you never have a soggy salad again!
- We asked, and thousands of you answered. Here are the dishes most bookmarked, dog-eared, clipped, shared, and enjoyed—from once-a-week slow-cooker chicken to special-occasion chocolate cake. Simply put, they’re keepers.
- Sweet and Tangy Grilled Chicken Recipe – chicken marinated in cider vinegar, dijon mustard, garlic, lemon, lime and brown sugar. THE BEST! We make this at least twice a month. Great leftover on a salad or in a quesadilla.
- If you would like to try this version of a door harp, heres a template you can download: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Byv0IjzK8MhvQmFfVy15RU94aE0 (Youl…
- Pretty DIY door upgrade
- barn screen door
- Crates by the front door to hold shoes?
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- Een hanging barn door hoog op de lijst om de doorgang richting keuken af te kunnen sluiten.
- how to build your own sliding door for only $40….hmmm this makes me think of all those great sliding barn doors Ive seen on pinterest – hearty-home.com
- Update Your Garage Door with Gel Stain, Create a Faux Wood Look -took only a few hours and less than $20!