Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Decorative Door Trim crafts decor More
- Pink DIY Room Decor Ideas – DIY Gold Foil Letter Art – Cool Pink Bedroom Crafts and Projects for Teens, Girls, Teenagers and Adults – Best Wall Art Ideas, Room Decorating Project Tutorials, Rugs, Lighting and Lamps, Bed Decor and Pillows http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bedroom-ideas-pink
- Best DIY Rainbow Crafts Ideas – Bracelet – Fun DIY Projects With Rainbows Make Cool Room and Wall Decor, Party and Gift Ideas, Clothes, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Awesome Ideas and Step by Step Tutorials for Teens and Adults, Girls and Tweens http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-rainbows
- DIY Pallet sign Ideas – Cool Homemade Wall Art Ideas and Pallet Signs for Bedroom, Living Room, Patio and Porch. Creative Rustic Decor Ideas on A Budget
- In this arts and crafts course, discover the art of wire sculpting! Heather Boyd Wire walks beginners through the materials and wire wrapping techniques necessary to make fun home decor and jewelry.
- DIY Gold Sequins Statement Art
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Mini Pallet Coasters @istandarddesign
- This DIY Branch Shelf is the perfect gift for someone who likes beautiful and useful things. Check out our step-by-step tutorial and make one today.
- Декупаж – Сайт любителей декупажа – DCPG.RU | МК- Имитация инкрустации дерева (интарсия) Click on photo to see more! Нажмите на фото чтобы увидеть больше! decoupage art craft handmade home decor DIY do it yourself tutorial Materials and techniques: staining stencil acrylic varnish ect.
- I made my coastal seashell wall art with the leftover cane from another project and a handful of seashells I had. One challenge I have in living here on the coast is that my collection of seashells continue to grow. To the extent that I’m running out of reasonable ways to display them. I fear …
- Ski 2 art illustration print, Ski painting, Skiing art, black and white art, Wall art, Rustic Wood art, home decor, Ski print,Gifts for men Printed especially for you! CUSTOMISATION Please dont hesitate to contact me for personalization and/or change of colors or dimensions. SIZE Standard sizes, fit in frames found in big shops like IKEA • 5×7(13cmx18cm) – leaving extra for matting • 8×10(20cmx25cm) – leaving extra for matting – US • 8×12(20cmx30cm) – leaving extra for matting – EU • 12×16…
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!