Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- The Eyebrow Brush This two-for-one tool features an angled sable brush on one end for filling in and shaping brows and a spooley on the other for blending out any harsh strokes and grooming hairs into place. Its convenient purse-friendly size means you can even keep your makeup artistry in tip-top shape all day long. Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Duo Brush 7, $18; sephora.com
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- ABOUT THIS INVITATION: This Pink Wedding or Bridal Shower Invitation set by VG Invites comes as a DIGITAL file or you may order printed invites. Convo me for a price list if ordering printed invitations. • Dimensions Invitation: 5×7 inch Flat Card • Dimensions Response Card: 5×3.5 inch Flat Card • Invitation Shape: Bracket • RSVP Card Shape: Rounded Corners • Order Digital File to Email/Print Yourself or • Deposit For Classic Printed Invitation and RSVP (50 min) • Printed Invitations Come In beautiful eggshell matte finish • Cream Colored Envelopes and Envelope Liners are sold separately – Convo me for details. Victoria will customize your invitation with your special wording and you will receive your proof in 1-3 business days. These pretty invitations are affordable but not cheap looking. This pretty pink is the inspiration behind this delightful wedding invitation design. See what brides-to-be have written about VG Invites luxe designs: ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● I loved this design from the first time that I saw it. Victoria was amazing to work with and my wedding invitations are beautiful! Ashley S. Exactly what I was looking for. These invitations are so pretty! –Deborah B. Excellent experience. The invitations were high quality and Victoria did all the customization I asked for. Very quick reponses every time I had a question. Thanks Victoria! Jarad G. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● Luxurious creme envelopes pair nicely with this invitation suite and are sold separately! Convo me for details. SHOP HOURS: My shop is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday EST. Please do not think that I am ignoring you if you convo me after those hours and I dont answer. I will reply to your convos during my regular business hours. Become a fan on Facebook and Pinterest to get sneak previews of VG Invites seasonal invitation line! Thank you for visiting my shop. If you like these designs check out my other printable designs at https://www.vgluxeinvites.etsy.com ©2015, VG Luxe Invites. All rights reserved. For Unique Usage and Personal Use Only. You may not re-sell, share or copy my designs.
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- Looking for some cool crafts to make and sell? How about some awesome ideas you can make and sell on Etsy? Online marketplaces like Etsy are indeed some of the best and easiest places to sell your crafts for cash, but knowing what to make and sell can sometimes be the challenge. Check out these awes
- I recently saw a fabulous vintage suitcase do-over. It had bold stripes painted across it and I loved it! The Lily Pad Cottage It got me thinking and googling…. googling and thinking. And heres another one I drooled over from The Concrete Cottage. The Concrete Cottage Dontcha just love those colors? And heres another one. Oakview Cottage Wow. So, my wheels started turning and my thoughts went to a small vintage suitcase I had just picked up at Goodwill for $1.99. Its not even a suitcase, really. I think it was actually an album case. I found a sticker inside it that looks like it might have come from a music store. I guess Ill never know for sure. All I do know is that its definitely old. I figured it could stand a bit of work. So I literally scrubbed it clean and decided on a color and pattern for the paint. My original idea was to recreate a grainsack pattern, but that idea went downhill pretty fast when I realized that the width of the stripes would have to be fairly substantial in order for it to be proportioned correctly on the case. But fat stripes wouldnt really look like a grainsack, now would it? So I compromised. I used the paint color I had originally planned to use, but I made the stripes fatter than you would find on a grainsack. I left that paint job for another day (and a textile of some sort, like a pillow). Out came the acrylic paint (49 cents at Hobby Lobby), masking tape ($1.00 a roll at Dollar Tree), painters tape (already had) and a small paint roller (two for $1.00) that I got from Dollar Tree. I taped the stripes off at 2, 1 and 1/2 inch respectively, with 3/4 of an inch between each stripe. I marked the stripes off with masking tape and then added some painters tape to the sides of that so there would be some extra room on each side of the stripe for the roller. I just placed the tape in one continuous line all the way around the case. Here it is after I painted the first stripe but before I peeled off the tape. And here it is finished. I wasnt thrilled with the lack of crispness (there was some bleeding) but hey, I think it all adds to the vintage charm! And I think it was a nice trial of sorts for me. In other words, vintage suitcases, look out! I think it would be fun to paint the stripes in two complimentary colors. And theres always that good old standby – white! I also wrapped the handle in jute since it was looking a bit too new (once I scrubbed it clean!) if you know what I mean. I think it added just the right touch. And I can always take it off if I change my mind. And now I get to sit back and admire my handiwork. And decide how to take advantage of its other benefit — hidden storage! Im an official vintage suitcase addict now. You can see my madness on my VINTAGE SUITCASE PINTEREST PAGE! Kathleen Ill be linking up here: OPC The Better Half 6th Annual Before and After Contest Cedar Hill Ranch ~ The Scoop Uncommon Designs~ Monday Funday Knick of Time~ Knick of Time Tuesday Homemaker on a Dime~Creative Bloggers Linky Party Sharon & Co. Be Inspired Hope Studios Tutorial Tuesday Not Just a Housewife Show Me What Ya Got Ivy and Elephants Whats It Wednesday Funky Polkadot Giraffe Too Cute Tuesday Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday No Minimalist Here The Shabby Creek Cottage Transformation Thursday
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- Last week I was researching places to buy the best modeling chocolate for a special project I am working on. It didnt take me long to figure out that it can be fairly expensive and that most bakers make their own. Remember here, when I made Garden Party Cupcakes and added gumpaste flowers? Well they sure do look…
- Make a custom shaped doormat that is a fun way to bring personality to your doorstep for less that $10! This tutorial video will show you the steps and the necessary tools and supplies needed to easily trace and cut out any shape you desire for your doormat.
- This listing is for a DIGITAL design in a JPEG printable file that you will be able to download once your payment is approved. You will receive a 300 DPI, high resolution file that can be printed as small as 4×6 and as large as 16×20. Please note you will not receive anything in the mail. You are purchasing the digital file only. For best results, I recommend printing the design on white cardstock paper (110 lb paper is a good weight) at home, at a local print store (Staples, FedEx Office, Office Depot, etc.) OR from a photo finisher (like Mpix, Shutterfly, etc.) as a matte finish print. Copyright Stop Growing Up, 2015: All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be copied, altered, or resold. All purchases are for personal use only.
- Check out all of the amazing designs that Collie Flowers (formerly Collie Love) has created for your Zazzle products. Make one-of-a-kind gifts with these designs!