Photo via: u-createcrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make these Pottery Barn inspired chalkboard tins with thrift store cast offs and some paint!
- On the panes opposite the picture do: their initial big and then decorate scrapbook-style with descriptive words, or Chalkboard paint and change what it there often.
- how to paint a chalkboard wall by The Party Teacher | http://thepartyteacher.com/2014/03/25/tutorial-how-to-paint-a-chalkboard-wall/
- bandits-at-sea: Today’s tutorial is on waterproof paint, or paint that will stay for an extended period of time. I wouldn’t advise using this on your face, either.Full-sized image here: http://imgur.com/zRiLTW7For more Homestuck related images and tutorials, go here!
- Learn how to paint a night sky in two ways — with stars and with clouds — in these easy-to-follow watercolor painting tutorials on Craftsy.
- Chalk Paint inventor Annie Sloan developed her famous product to answer the need for a multi- use paint that results in that old looking patina that was previously possible by using limewash and waiting… Excellent set of VIDEO TUTORIALS.
- How to Make an Outdoor Chalkboard- What a fun outdoor activity for the kids! Full tutorial includes list of weather proof materials!
- Organize the pantry and countertop with our blank chalkboard decal stickers! Perfect for the indecisive or great for multipurpose containers. Set of 3…check it out!
- Free and Easy DIY Project Plan: Learn How to Build a Framed Chalkboard Wall for Under $30 // Shanty-2-Chic.com
- Make these cute chalkboard panel wooden crates for storage or planters.
- Chalkboard Platter
- Chalkboard Crayon Wreath – great teacher gift idea! MichaelsMakers A Pumpkin And A Princess