Photo via: caughtonawhim.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- the great gatsby book clutch | kate spade Dont know how I feel about this trend, but I still really want this.
- There is nothing like a beautiful Boho Chic Beaded Wrap Bracelet to complete a Bohemian-style outfit. Wrap bracelets are a stylish staple to dress up your everyday attire, and this easy-to-follow pattern is one of the best. This tutorial uses a mix of lovely blue beads, so you can clear out your bead stash while creating a DIY beaded bracelet you will adore. Even if your style is more traditional than Bohemian, you will love wearing these beautiful shades of blue on your wrist. The Boho Chic …
- Easy tutorial on achieving a whitewashed finish with chalk paint and wax. Country Chic paint. Grey chalk paint. Gray chalk paint. White furniture wax. DIY updates. How to refinish furniture. How to redo furniture. Furniture refinish tutorial. DIY furniture projects. DIY furniture updates. How to use chalk paint. How to use furniture wax. Wax brush. Ugly mirror project.
- Chic Collared Necktie Blouse | Wanna be stylish on a budget? Weve rounded up 35 unique and fab refashion tops, tees, and blouses. Read on to learn how.
- Christmas is sneaking up on us once again. It seems to do that every year. Over the years I’ve learned that the best way to have a stress-free Christmas is to plan ahead. Anything I can get done before the busyness starts the better. It’s something I believe in so much I wrote a book about…Read More
- Upcycled chest of drawers using a distressed technique on wood and vintage book covers decoupaged onto drawers.
- soft whites; girls nursery inspiration I would love to get my hands on a REALLY old Snow White and the seven dwarfs book to do this with!!!
- Step by step tutorial on how to enlarge any sewing pattern with Microsoft PowerPoint. Resize any image you find in a book, or the internet, in a few steps!
- These Dazzling Gemstone Drop Earrings combine simple and chic in a way unlike any other. If youve been looking for a DIY jewelry project that will make all you friends envy your effortless crafting style, then these drop earrings are what you need.
- DIY Placemat clutch crafts
- Create your own style and make this boho style clutch and DIY kimono. Get inspired with this street style blogger and lots of step by step DIYs
- Simplified DIY clutch bag tutorial (foldover style optional)