Photo via: hative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Birthday Party Banner in a Box Tutorial from Oh Happy Day here. Lots of punches are listed for this tutorial but you don’t really need them. Sticker paper however is cheap and will make this really easy. You could also sandwich the banner between pages of a card to make this cheaper to mail.
- Cupcake Liner Tree Toppers DIY | Oh Happy Day!
- Crepe Paper Petals Wall Hanging | Oh Happy Day!
- Mini Cactus Piñatas | Oh Happy Day!
- How to make hard candy jewels or gems that you can use on wedding cakes, as party favors, on cupckes and more. | Chica and Jo
- Make your own custom, Oh Joy! for Target inspired, typography vase using cardboard letters and paint – party craft – DIY Home decor – Mothers day – Valentines day – DIY Vase
- How to make a lighted backdrop for a wedding, party, special event, or craft fair. SO cute!
- Vintage Hot Air Balloon birthday party via Karas Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Cake, banners, food, tutorials, and more! hotairballoonparty firstbirthdayparty upupandaway (2)
- DIY Homemade Confetti Backdrop by Lindi Haws of Love The Day
- Mothers Day Balloon Bouquet MothersDay BalloonDecorations
- A cluster of pretty paper pinwheels makes a gorgeous backdrop for any celebration – a wedding, shower, engagement party or even a rehearsal dinner!
- DIY: These are some bright, happy favors that would be simple and fun to make. I am saving this for a Cinco de Mayo party. Paint-Dipped Cactus Party Favors (Tutorial)