Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Oooo Yes…….. They make a perfect template for cute little rows of Stickles!
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- These Easy Citrus Salts are simple to make at home using the zest of fresh citrus and coarse kosher salt. They make amazing DIY food gifts and can be used to season lots of amazing dishes!
- Make a custom shaped doormat that is a fun way to bring personality to your doorstep for less that $10! This tutorial video will show you the steps and the necessary tools and supplies needed to easily trace and cut out any shape you desire for your doormat.
- Thanks to the hair tutorials, we can make any hairstyles by ourselves at home. Today, prettydesigns continue to offer some amazing hair tutorials for you girls. The post is all about wedding hair tutorials. They are easy but pretty good instructions to every girl. These wedding hair can fit not only the brides, but also[Read the Rest]
- Best DIY Projects: Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Beautiful high waisted long skirt with metal zipper, Sizes up to UK size 16 can be ordered in any of the fabrics shown. However, these skirts are made to measure using your unique measurements. Please include your waist (around the smallest part of your waist) and hip measurements in cm at the time of ordering; please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any problems with this. The fabric used for the skirt worn by the model is sold out but I have various fabrics in stock. Please let me know and I will send you pictures of what fabrics I currently have available.
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin I first saw a recipe for a chocolate mousse brownie from Sweet Treats and More. Her brownies look simply amazing and fluffy! Using my own brownie recipe as a base, and swapping out Milky Way for mint I gave this recipe a shot! They were quite simply amazing. My truffle …
- As I mentioned in this post Ive been having fun making a whole bunch of these diy origami gift boxes. Ive been thinking about using them for christmas presents (how great would they look filled with these cinnamon sugar coated cashews?)
- Chicken, Apple and Pecan Salad in a Jar – Easy, portable salads that can be made ahead for the week – they stay fresh so you never have a soggy salad again!