Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- clean you oven with 3-4 drops of Dawn, 4 T. of Baking Soda, 5 T. of Vinegar, Juice of a lemon or lime. (Pour in vinegar SLOWLY!) Wipe paste onto the surfaces in the oven. Let it set for a couple of hours. Wipe out with a sponge or warm cloth.
- Whaaaaaa??? 7 cups water, 1/2 cup baking soda, 1/3 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup vinegar Cleaning superpower miracle
- Apparently. the best icing for sugar cookies. It hardens nicely so you can stack cookies but doesnt get hard like a rock. so you wont hurt your teeth. Its very tasty too and you can add different extracts to change the flavors. ***1 cup powder sugar (confectioners sugar) **1 tablespoon milk ** 1 tablespoon light corn syrup ** 1 drop lemon juice (can be fresh) This will outline and fill approximately one dozen cookies in one color.
- Want to attract more birds to your backyard? Make upcycled bird feeders from juice containers. Backyard bird watching can be a fun and educational activity for the whole family.
- So many great ways to use up lemon peels – dont let them go to waste!
- Lemon Meringue – Essential Oil Diffuser Blend
- Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Total cost: $17.95 Cost breakdown: White wine – $6.99 Jug of lemonade – $4.29*Sprite – $1.99Frozen strawberries – $3.791 lemon – $0.89 Get the recipe on Crafty n Delish With Sara. *Priced from Jet.com because Fresh Direct doesnt carry this item.
- Sweet and Tangy Grilled Chicken Recipe – chicken marinated in cider vinegar, dijon mustard, garlic, lemon, lime and brown sugar. THE BEST! We make this at least twice a month. Great leftover on a salad or in a quesadilla.
- How to Start a Baking Business Out of My Home
- The perfect project for a summer afternoon, this clay planter DIY is super easy and requires no baking – just bring your creativity!
- Tulip baking cups.