Photo via: simplyshaddock.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy Learn SEO: Beginners Guide to Search Engine Optimization: Read 2 Books Reviews – Amazon.com
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- felt owl ornaments – Google Search
- how to make a unicorn horn – Google Search
- family pictuer frame wall layout idea for 10 frames – Google Search
- diy planner – Google Search
- celtic symbols for strength and perseverance – Google Search
- A veteran painting contractor shares his secrets for painting walls fast, yet producing first-rate results.
- This Lightroom plugin lets you post directly to Instagram. Here, we show you how to install and use it. Anne Museo – Digital Retouching. annemuseo www.annemuseo.com
- Tired of looking at your dirty garbage can in your kitchen? Hide it in a cabinet! This simple tutorial will show you how to build your own hidden pull-out trash drawer that can be made to fit in any lower cabinet! – thehandymansdaughter.com
- What to buy at the dollar store. The top 10 dollar store buys. Sorting the trash from the treasures at the dollar store can be tedious and result in…