Photo via: littlebrelok.canalblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wall of Cuffs at Charvet, Paris | Shirt Details | Shirt Sewing Information, Tips, and Tutorials | Learn How to Sew Shirts
- how to make a pretty maxi dress using a free classic tee shirt pattern – easy sewing tutorial
- Sweat, makeup and ink, oh my! These common stain removal hacks will help you save your favorite shirt.
- Had such fun creating these tshirts for the kids school event. diy diytshirt kids shirt ironon printedshirts
- Learn how to sew a sleeve placket on a button-up shirt with this video tutorial!
- Lifehacks are great. They help you to get things done and get them done quickly. We have a collection of 78 lifehacks that are easy and will help you to save loads of time. Whether you want a quick way to iron down a shirt collar, need to know how to fold a fitted bed sheet, want a…
- Have a Captain America fan in your house or want a fun shirt to wear for the 4th of July? Make these fun Captain America tie dye shirts!
- This was my first dashiki project and I felt pretty accomplished after completing this garment. I was nervous about the neck hole area, but after I began it came together rather quickly. I’m wearing the dashiki as a shirt, but it can also be worn as a dress. After completing mine my sister just had to have one so…
- Create your own style and make this boho style clutch and DIY kimono. Get inspired with this street style blogger and lots of step by step DIYs
- A well-furnished bathroom is every homemakers dream. Style your bathroom with these smart bathroom storage ideas.
- My Junk Inspired Life by Cynthia and Co. art | adornments | style: Clay Pendant Tutorial
- 30 Awesome Free Fonts for Creatives – Style of Change