Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- This is Brilliant! How to make a mirrored jewelry wall cabinet out of a thrift store mirror from My Repurposed Life
- 18 ways to use Adobe Illustrator in your everyday / jones design company
- So many great ways to use up lemon peels – dont let them go to waste!
- 7 Best Ways to Use Mason Jars!: Here is the only guide youll ever need for crafting with our favorite country staple.
- Lately I’ve been trying to think of some new ways to use the pallets I have in my garage. I’ve made several DIY projects with them over the past two years and I love having the free wood available out there whenever I need some. But the stuff in our garage seems to be growing …
- 20 Amazingly Pretty Ways To Use String Lights… I’ve Got To Try 17. – http://www.lifebuzz.com/string-lights/
- Tired of looking at your dirty garbage can in your kitchen? Hide it in a cabinet! This simple tutorial will show you how to build your own hidden pull-out trash drawer that can be made to fit in any lower cabinet! – thehandymansdaughter.com
- add a drawer to a vanity
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- I love this brilliant business card display solution from Linda of ala mode stuff. Turns out Slinkys are fun and practical.