Photo via: craftsdirect.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love simple diy projects and simple life hacks so in this tutorial I’ll show you just that! I am yet again creating DIY Easy rings and this time I have 5 braided DIY rings. 🙂 I also think Ill make it a regular monthly thing as I really enjoy coming up with new designs. They are honestly super easy to make! No kidding! It takes no time to make these DIY rings, so there is no excuse not to make them 🙂 Create your own DIY jewelry starting with a handmade ring! They only take 5…
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- Hello, everyone! It’s time for you to learn some new DIY projects for the new season. Yes. Today’s post is about DIY candle projects. Just stay with prettydesigns and learn more DIY skills for your daily life. You may need different candles for different events. Stylish candles can bring cheerful vibe and pretty decorations for[Read the Rest]
- Fixer Upper Lighting ideas for your home. Lights inspired by HGTVs Fixer Upper. A round up of Joanna Gaines farmhouse style lights all in one place!
- Step up your PB&J game with these Healthy Peanut Butter & Jelly Paninis! The bread is nice and firm, yet soft and chewy, the peanut butter is rich and flavorful, and the strawberry spread balances it out with a light sweetness to create the best flavor combination. Theyre so simple, fun, and easy to make with just 3 main ingredients (vegan, high fiber, no sugar added).
- If youre looking for outdoor bar ideas or DIY gazebo plans, this “grillzebo” is perfect. Its big enough to accommodate most standard grills but small enough that it might just fit on your existing patio. Customize your own grillzebo with lighting, grill accessory storage, wine glass racks or built-in coolers. http://www.familyhandyman.com/garden-structures/grill-gazebo-plans-make-a-grillzebo/view-all
- Don’t Throw Your Old Sweaters Out! Try These 18 DIY Projects With Them Instead
- We’ve rounded up 30 beautiful DIY ways to upcycle lightbulbs into functional and aesthetic projects, these versatile pieces of glass belong anywhere…
- Painting can be a daunting and messy task. These helpful hacks will save you time and make your life way easier.
- There are always these pesky little obstacles in life that make everything so difficult – pot always boiling over, zipper constantly unzipping itself or ice cream melting on your clothes. All these first world problems can easily ruin your day. Luckily, internet is full of handy life-saving tips tha
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- Looking for the perfect window treatment? Try these pretty, functional, and super easy DIY Roman shades. Heres the step-by-step tutorial to walk you through–complete with a few fab tips to save you money and time along the way. Give this a try–using this method makes fancing up your windows far easier and cheaper than youd think!