Photo via: kojo-designs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: These are some bright, happy favors that would be simple and fun to make. I am saving this for a Cinco de Mayo party. Paint-Dipped Cactus Party Favors (Tutorial)
- Candy Balloon Party Backdrop | Oh Happy Day! | Bloglovin’
- DIY Birthday Party Banner in a Box Tutorial from Oh Happy Day here. Lots of punches are listed for this tutorial but you don’t really need them. Sticker paper however is cheap and will make this really easy. You could also sandwich the banner between pages of a card to make this cheaper to mail.
- The House That Lars Built.: DIY donut rug
- “Sugar Free Powder Sugar” does sound like an oxymoron but it’s true!! Most of you know I’m backwards, so there was no hesitation in calling this sugar free powder sugar! If I only had decided to make my own powder sugar when I made my low-fat donut holes! I could have cut the calories in… Read More »
- English knot instead of French knot. makes a true knot instead of a donut shaped knot.
- Candles are perfect decorations for every holiday. They can bring warmth and bright atmosphere to any place and centerpiece. Christmas is not Christmas wit
- mon makes things: Star Light Star Bright Light Garland
- Looking for a unique ombre hair color ideas? Weve got you covered. Head over our site to see 15 awesome hairstyles. } Bright Rainbow Ombre | 15 Ombre Hair Color Ideas
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Art Project for Kids. I love the bright colors!
- Bright Gold Foil Tray – turn a plain wood tray into a pretty glam tray using DecoArt Chalky Finish Paint and Decou-Page Paper. Perfect for summertime fun.
- Thanks to the rainbow hair trend, a growing number of women are dyeing their locks in fun, bright hair colors. Pastel pinks, light violets, and fierce reds can be seen all over social media. Also, more and more women are opting for blue and they actually look awesome! Pictures below will make you ditch the normal hair colors for all …