Photo via: lovehairstyles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of the most amazing hairstyles from New York Fashion Week Spring 2015. The Braided Faux Hawk. Checkout the tutorial at Twist Me Pretty!
- Top 100 easy hairstyles for short hair photos What a effortless easy updo for the weekend, day or night♀️. And it wont get ruined by a chunky scarf! You know the Winter vs Hair problems. ✅ SORTED! . . . Photo Credit || duiting.com @pinterest hairstyles
- Ready to finally find your ideal haircut? This is your ultimate resource to get the hottest hairstyles and haircuts in 2017.
- Looking for a unique ombre hair color ideas? Weve got you covered. Head over our site to see 15 awesome hairstyles. } Blue and Green Ombre | 15 Ombre Hair Color Ideas
- Looking for a unique ombre hair color ideas? Weve got you covered. Head over our site to see 15 awesome hairstyles. } Bright Rainbow Ombre | 15 Ombre Hair Color Ideas
- We already covered a few simple SEO tips for Squarespace a few weeks ago. Now were back with more! Theres no such thing as ✨SEO magic,✨ but there sure are easy improvements lots of websites miss out on. Squarespace is our platform of choice, but these three SEO strategies can be applied
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- Make an Oversized Tassel Necklace. Tassels have become a well-established element of DIY jewelry. These fun and flirty embellishments are easy to make and require only a few inexpensive materials. Keep reading to see how to make your own tassel and transform it into a … Continue reading →
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Thanks to the hair tutorials, we can make any hairstyles by ourselves at home. Today, prettydesigns continue to offer some amazing hair tutorials for you girls. The post is all about wedding hair tutorials. They are easy but pretty good instructions to every girl. These wedding hair can fit not only the brides, but also[Read the Rest]
- hair tutorial – easy romantic bun hairstyle – Elegant twisted bun hairstyles for homecoming prom wedding:
- 15 Easy Hairstyles For That Awkward In-Between Hair Length