Photo via: blueroofcabin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a DIY leather bucket bag ⎪ Elle Frost⎪ …Youd be surprised how easy this bag actually is to make, plus it doesnt take too long! The benefi…
- Bird bath. I love the blue
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- I am a believer in Jesus Christ, the wife of a Southern Baptist minister and the mom of two of the sweetest kids! I enjoy spending time in the Word, reading, sewing, shopping thrift stores and clearance sales, decorating and reading home blogs. I always have a project or two in the works, so this blog is my attempt to chronicle our family life and our efforts to make this house into a welcoming home!
- How to build a DIY cabin bed
- How to Make a Pair of Long Column Drop Earrings with Blue Glass Beads and White Pearl Beads from LC.Pandahall.com
- Resin Obsession blog: How to make a blue sparkle resin flower ring
- Want to attract more birds to your backyard? Make upcycled bird feeders from juice containers. Backyard bird watching can be a fun and educational activity for the whole family.
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- How to make a Tea House – Store all the teabag packets in their own quirkly little home.
- Wine bottle bird feeder! We made this from an old pallet, an empty wine bottle, and thrift store martini glass (plus a little leftover copper wire for hanging). The bottle slides out for easy filling. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle to make cute, useful projects. 🙂
- Perfect tip if you are going to have company over or you just want your house smelling amazing. Simply place 2 teaspoons of vanilla into a coffee mug (or probably a small baking dish)vand place in a 300 degree oven for 1 hour.