Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- blue roof cabin: How to Make a Bucket into a Bird House
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- DIY ikea centerpieces: love the pops of green, aqua and blue against the white flowers
- There is nothing like a beautiful Boho Chic Beaded Wrap Bracelet to complete a Bohemian-style outfit. Wrap bracelets are a stylish staple to dress up your everyday attire, and this easy-to-follow pattern is one of the best. This tutorial uses a mix of lovely blue beads, so you can clear out your bead stash while creating a DIY beaded bracelet you will adore. Even if your style is more traditional than Bohemian, you will love wearing these beautiful shades of blue on your wrist. The Boho Chic …
- The Braided Bun DIY diy diy crafts do it yourself diy art diy tips dit ideas the braided bun easy diy bun galaxy shoes love kiss hope cute me you hipster hipstergirl like fashion women girl bitch blue pink diy gif like makeup lol dress eye shorts summer winter sea sun heart celebs camera bows clothes nails vintage hair braid
- I am so excited to share, not 1, but 3 Darling DIYs with you all today! The duo of designers at Blue Jar Events used wholesale garden roses from us to create a
- Want to attract more birds to your backyard? Make upcycled bird feeders from juice containers. Backyard bird watching can be a fun and educational activity for the whole family.
- Wine bottle bird feeder! We made this from an old pallet, an empty wine bottle, and thrift store martini glass (plus a little leftover copper wire for hanging). The bottle slides out for easy filling. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle to make cute, useful projects. 🙂
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- Make bath and shower time fresh and fabulous with these easy to make, Homemade Peppermint Bath Bombs. The cool aromatic scent of peppermint will energize your senses, clear your nasal passages and perk up your day! Use these Easy DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs to pamper and sooth yourself or give these homemade bath fizzies as gifts for any special occasion.
- soft whites; girls nursery inspiration I would love to get my hands on a REALLY old Snow White and the seven dwarfs book to do this with!!!