Photo via: belleofthekitchen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oobleck Recipe — if youve ever wanted to learn how to make oobleck at home, à la Bartholomew and the Oobleck by Dr. Seuss, this oobleck recipe tutorial is for you! Super inexpensive and a fun kitchen science experiment… | unsophisticook.com
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- Needing some new home decor ideas that you can sew? Some of the most incredible and creative home decor ideas I have ever seen were homemade and hand sewn. There is just something about the look of handmade sewing projects that mass produced items will never capture. Home decor sewing projects are n
- If you’ve ever felt the excruciating pain of stepping on a Lego or spent hours putting away toys (only to repeat the next day), then you’ll appreciate these fun, stylish toy storage tips. We asked an organizational guru, a mom, and an interior designer for their best ideas.
- ⚓Premier Prints fabrics – quite possibly one of the best fabric sites ever.
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Belle Of My Own Ball Mini Happy Planner Dimensions
- 7 Best Ways to Use Mason Jars!: Here is the only guide youll ever need for crafting with our favorite country staple.
- Write on your stamps on the side facing you, to avoid stamping upside down or sideways!!! Best tip ever!
- Stacking Wrap Bracelet | You cannot deny how truly stunning this stacking wrap bracelet is! You get the best of both worlds!
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 8 Pretty Paper Flower Tutorials free eBook | DIY paper flowers are so gorgeous. Find 8 of the best patterns in this downloadable collection.
- DIY kitchen curtains | easy, simple, pretty! With some macrame detail | by the Vir Lief blog