Photo via: meijerstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Different ways to wear a blanket scarf
- Blanket? Scarf? How about both? With this tutorial courtesy of Domestic Bliss Squared, learn how to create a blanket scarf that can be used in many different ways. Plus, there’s no sewing required!
- 6 Creative Ways to Wear a Scarf for Summer
- Have a Captain America fan in your house or want a fun shirt to wear for the 4th of July? Make these fun Captain America tie dye shirts!
- How to Wear Indowestern Style Saree in the DIY Way Saree is undoubtedly the most glamorous and fascinating attire. Embrace this ethnic outfit for all occasions and kiss goodbye to your saree draping woes with Utsav Fashions DIY easy-to-wear saree videos. For an Indo-chic look, check out this DIY sari draping video on How to wear an Indo-western style saree and add a contemporary twist to your saree look.
- pIf you would like to paint glass, whether its glassware, a window, a vase or a jar there are a few things to know ask yourself before you start. Will the piece be for decorative purposes or will it be exposed to heat or wear and tear? The answer /p
- Top 100 easy hairstyles for short hair photos What a effortless easy updo for the weekend, day or night♀️. And it wont get ruined by a chunky scarf! You know the Winter vs Hair problems. ✅ SORTED! . . . Photo Credit || duiting.com @pinterest hairstyles
- 33 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf + Infinity Scarf Patterns | Find your must-sew fall scarf in our list of easy patterns!
- Frosty Pearl Choker Necklace | Well hello gorgeous! This choker necklace is the perfect twist on a typical pearl necklace, and you are going to fall in love with it! Plus, this necklace is perfect for wearing during the family events this holiday season!
- Old cloth + cement = Flower pots! Can you believe how simple it is? Here is the instructions, but basically you simply take used clothes, soak them in cement water. Then drape them over a stand and let them dry. And lastly, paint them in your favorite color to get your beautiful planting pots…
- 18 Ways to Tie a Necktie
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav