Photo via: tulleandchantilly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Speaking of Mason jars (they are handy, aren’t they?), this is an awesome project for anyone who likes pictures. Put a picture into a Mason jar and fill it with olive oil for a retro looking photo display.
- Take a look at the best diy wedding flowers in the photos below and get ideas for your wedding!!! how to make your own wedding bouquet. Hand-Tied Peony Bouquet via @blovedblog Image source diy | how to make your own… Continue Reading →
- Add a punch of purple to your wedding bouquet with this beautiful DIY flower arrangement.
- DIY Gifts for Kids Loved this photo? click now to get more great ideas for gifts to your kids – http://www.thebestchristmasgifts.org/2013-most-recommended-christmas-gift-ideas-for-your-kids
- Rustic DIY Ideas For Planning Your Dream Wedding.
- DIY Jewellery Displays (projects, crafts, do it yourself, interior design, home decor, colourful, easy, fun, cheap, ideas, inspiration, reduce, reuse, recycle, used, upcycle, repurpose, necklace, bracelet, earring, display, holder, tree, wood, hanger, mirror, cork, grater)
- 99 Cool Crafts You Can Make for Less Than $5. Easy and Cheap DIY Project Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenager Girls and Adults. Fun Decor, Gifts, Accessories, Fashion and Photo Ideas
- Need some cool DIY ideas for your bathroom? Are you jaded of your bathroom being dull and mundane and lifeless and stale? Have you always wished for a bathroom that’s so beautiful it will always give you a lighter mood when you go in? Oh yeah, I bet you do. But if you are thinking that …
- Photo tutorial. Hydrangea made with DHG cotton silk voile. Perfect for your wedding! Italian style.
- A collection of burlap decor and craft tutorials from The Country Chic Cottage. Class Door Decoration for Back to School How to Make Burlap Flowers Cross Decor with Burlap DIY Burlap Wreath: Beach Themed Decorated Mason Jars for Summer Handmade Wall Hanging from Burlap Burlap Garden Flag for Summer Burlap Wedding Ideas – perfect for …
- Ahly and Evan had a beautiful Ybor wedding. I loved creating their romantic vision! We used White Polo Roses, Pink Spray Roses and Peach Hypericum Berries as our main pieces. Check out the head table with the beautiful greenery garland that we handmade at our studio. Stehlik Photography did
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!