Photo via: omnomally.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Strawberry Bath Soak Salts | such an easy diy beauty idea and it makes a perfect gift too | mothersday diybeauty diy beauty bath homemadegift
- How to make dandelion oil to help alleviate muscle pain and for use in sale and balm recipes.
- A warm bath is made better with these simple recipes for homemade bath salts.
- It’s time to sit back for a few minutes and relax a bit. Grab a cup of something yummy …put those feet up and let’s take a peek at some Cottages of the Week from the past and check out what they have been up to…this is part 2! I know you will enjoy and …
- DIY Slime! Guaranteed to make SLIME! https://youtu.be/k–iaCLuIuo
- Heres a drawing project that could be great for relaxation and expression, especially for teens!
- After a long day or a hard workout, soothe sore muscles with an all-natural rub that gently warms and releases muscle tension. Made with ingredients you have in your pantry and a few essential oils, the sore-muscle salve also makes a nice massage lotion. And it smells a whole lot better than the kind you can buy at the store.
- If you’ve ever felt the excruciating pain of stepping on a Lego or spent hours putting away toys (only to repeat the next day), then you’ll appreciate these fun, stylish toy storage tips. We asked an organizational guru, a mom, and an interior designer for their best ideas.
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- These Easy Citrus Salts are simple to make at home using the zest of fresh citrus and coarse kosher salt. They make amazing DIY food gifts and can be used to season lots of amazing dishes!
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs Recipe for a relaxing skin soothing bath. Great DIY gift!
- A giant Grim Reaper, a ghost that pops up from the ground or a haunted ghost child in the back of the room are all parts of these 10 Terrifying DIY Props for Your Haunted House…