Photo via: heidihope.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rosetas para Baby Shower
- Baby Shower | Animal theme | Tea Bar Station | Party Favor Idea | Andrea…
- DIY Ribbon Tassel Garland Banner perfect for as a newborn photo shoot prop or baby shower decoration
- HELLO DINO! Kids collection of 20 dinosaurs, tails and paws (two color variations), 7 words and phrases, 6 children prints and 9 seamless backgrounds. Perfect for greetings, posters, baby prints, apparel, t-shirt, baby shower, packaging, invites, graphic design and much more! You will get: – 20 Graphic elements: dinosaurs, tails and paws (EPS and
- Kayleighs baby shower? Twinkle theme with sparkly pink/gold (maybe mint?) decorations; Gold sparkly star cupcake toppers w/white or pink icing and gold cupcake wrappers; white chocolate dipped strawberries with gold drizzle; mason jar dipped in gold glitter to hold utensils; make blocks for Everly that can be used in her room after the shower
- A DIY aromatherapy shower steamers recipe to energize your mornings. These make a great homemade gift!
- DIY shower curtain
- Shower head Cleaner – I tried this today and it really works! I found the whole bag over the shower head didnt really work as it kept leaking so I removed the head and put it into a bowl instead.
- A cluster of pretty paper pinwheels makes a gorgeous backdrop for any celebration – a wedding, shower, engagement party or even a rehearsal dinner!
- Great tutorial for bench cushion. And she uses shower curtains for fabric, which is genius.
- Make bath and shower time fresh and fabulous with these easy to make, Homemade Peppermint Bath Bombs. The cool aromatic scent of peppermint will energize your senses, clear your nasal passages and perk up your day! Use these Easy DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs to pamper and sooth yourself or give these homemade bath fizzies as gifts for any special occasion.
- i got a free can of scrubbing bubbles- works like oven cleaner but without the harsh chemical smell. Beauty for this type of tiles. The vinegar is better than bleach, i think, for mixing with the baking soda- for my lungs anyway. Bleach in my shower would nearly take me out! Ahaha- im a pillar of strength, eh? B)