Photo via: elegantjewelry.pro
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- “Sugar Free Powder Sugar” does sound like an oxymoron but it’s true!! Most of you know I’m backwards, so there was no hesitation in calling this sugar free powder sugar! If I only had decided to make my own powder sugar when I made my low-fat donut holes! I could have cut the calories in… Read More »
- how to make a t-shirt bigger
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Make a really awesome decorative do it yourself organizer that is as pretty as the jewelry itself – easy tutorial via Landeelu
- How to Cover Old Hardware Holes.
- for arranging pictures—need to remember this when doing my display behind the couch! Much better than putting holes all over the wall.
- Awesome tutorial for attaching ric rac to fabric
- How to make a basket from newspaper! –Awesome way to recycle the tons of newspaper you accumulate after moving!
- Looking for some cool crafts to make and sell? How about some awesome ideas you can make and sell on Etsy? Online marketplaces like Etsy are indeed some of the best and easiest places to sell your crafts for cash, but knowing what to make and sell can sometimes be the challenge. Check out these awes
- Shows you how to make wool covered soap use as a washcloth rub this on your skin with the soap this is awesome Ive made theses very easy Wet felting soap
- Seriously. How hard would it be to make one of these awesome shades?
- 8 Awesome ways to make a small room feel big