Photo via: popularwoodworking.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- After making the Multi-functional Workbench, and a few projects later, I realized that I needed another workbench. The multi-functional workbench worked great, but its fairly complicated to set-up, also when I was in the middle of the project and the workbench was in use, cutting some more plywood became a hassle. I never liked to break down plywood on two sawhorses, as it did not quite feel safe for me. So there is a reason to build a simple work table / plywood cutting table. It should be easy set up and takes very small space in the shop.
- Back when I was wedding planning, flowers weren’t my priority. They just needed to be as no-nonsense and fuss-free as possible, and that meant lots of small thrifted glass jars with a few seasonal flowers in them, that we put together the night before. Our flowers were perfectly delightful, and I got exactly what I was looking for—a simple, easy, clean fix. But as I sat there, killing time by fussing about with the extra flowers and greenery because we’d put all the centerpieces together in exactly one quarter of the time I’d allotted for them, I had to wonder: …
- DIY, How To Make Decoupage Magazine File Boxes – Craft Tutorial- Episode 15
- Customise our beautiful mobiles with your choice of felt ball colours, crochet and glitterballs for extra sparkle.See pictures our range of felt balls and crochet ball colours.Email us with your colour selection – or were happy to make suggestions based on your decor.
- Entry Way Bench DIY – woodworking plans and Builder Guide
- Do it Yourself Pallet Projects – Pallet Cascading Flower Planter Box Plans and Woodworking Gardening Tutorial via Her Tool Belt – DIY Outdoor Projects
- DIY Projects – Outdoor Games – Do It Yourself Connect Four or Four in a Row Game – Easy Woodworking Project – So fun for backyard parties – Tutorial via The Home Depot Blog
- Barn wood wall for coffee shop – Learn how to do it yourself
- create your own sweet bunny plush with this easy sewing diy from acraftylife.com a perfect gift for a 1 yr old – small and soft
- Easy Tips to Organize your Kitchen – Use small tension rods to hold wire baskets at an angle under the kitchen sink
- Ana White | HOW TO: Small Kitchen Island Prep Cart with Compost – DIY Projects
- Wouldnt it be great to make a living from your land – even if your property is small? Heres a list of 52 ways to make money on a small homestead.