Photo via: angelaandersonart.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- Chalk Paint inventor Annie Sloan developed her famous product to answer the need for a multi- use paint that results in that old looking patina that was previously possible by using limewash and waiting… Excellent set of VIDEO TUTORIALS.
- Okay I want to live in this womans house or have her organize mine. This is amazing, ridiculous, overwhelming….all of it! Dollar tree items. Look at this Blog, Lots of Great stoarge/organizing ideas !
- Pink DIY Room Decor Ideas – DIY Gold Foil Letter Art – Cool Pink Bedroom Crafts and Projects for Teens, Girls, Teenagers and Adults – Best Wall Art Ideas, Room Decorating Project Tutorials, Rugs, Lighting and Lamps, Bed Decor and Pillows http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bedroom-ideas-pink
- Abstract art | Abstract painting | Abstract Artist |
- Learn about Alcohol Inks – Tutorials, color charts, combinations, domino art, projects, polymer clay and more with Adirondack by Tim Holtz
- DIY Projects for Teens and Tweens and Teen Crafts Ideas – light bulb art! Cast your designs on the walls. Very cute!
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- I am a believer in Jesus Christ, the wife of a Southern Baptist minister and the mom of two of the sweetest kids! I enjoy spending time in the Word, reading, sewing, shopping thrift stores and clearance sales, decorating and reading home blogs. I always have a project or two in the works, so this blog is my attempt to chronicle our family life and our efforts to make this house into a welcoming home!
- Cricut / Ideas / Projects / Ideas from Bloggers and More / Tutorials / Hacks / Air / Tips / DIY
- Unleashing Your Creativity-Nancy Hillis_Loosen up your abstract paintings by learning how to trust yourself and create your deepest, most personal and authentic abstract art.
- DIY Projects – Outdoor Games – Do It Yourself Connect Four or Four in a Row Game – Easy Woodworking Project – So fun for backyard parties – Tutorial via The Home Depot Blog