Photo via: crazylittleprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Zippers can be tricky! Want to learn how to sew a zipper in a few simple steps? Check out our step by step instructions on easy sewing projects and more!
- DIY Reusable Snack Bags with full instructions! In the interest of full disclosure, I warn you that I am not a very good seamstress. I am really good at sewing a straight line, but that’s about it. So don’t worry if you aren’t good at sewing. If I can do this, so can you. I promise. Just give it a shot! Click thru to find out how!
- Beautiful high waisted long skirt with metal zipper, Sizes up to UK size 16 can be ordered in any of the fabrics shown. However, these skirts are made to measure using your unique measurements. Please include your waist (around the smallest part of your waist) and hip measurements in cm at the time of ordering; please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any problems with this. The fabric used for the skirt worn by the model is sold out but I have various fabrics in stock. Please let me know and I will send you pictures of what fabrics I currently have available.
- Needing some new home decor ideas that you can sew? Some of the most incredible and creative home decor ideas I have ever seen were homemade and hand sewn. There is just something about the look of handmade sewing projects that mass produced items will never capture. Home decor sewing projects are n
- If you love creating homemade baby gifts, here are 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns Youll Adore. From diaper bags and onesies to baby blankets galore, theres so much to choose from in this collection of cute baby gift ideas!
- The Cute Japanese Coin Purse is useful and easy to make. Youll love the traditional look of this sewing project. Make it easy on yourself to find the change you need with this coin purse. The best sewing patterns are quick, easy, and adorable, and you will find that this coin purse has all three of these qualities.
- If you want to be a stunning woman, your should always have a beautiful hairstyle. Yet, the question is we just don’t have any great ideas about what kind of hairstyle to do. After all, not all of us are professional hairdressers. In order to help you out of this awkward situation, we have made …
- Organizing is great. I mean, without it you have those episodes of never being able to find what you need or not knowing where to put things when you buy them. While there are tons of products that you can buy that are designed to help you to get your home organized, we like the DIY…
- This guest post was written by Stephanie Gerber of Henry Happened. You know what’s fun to play with? Oven bake clay. I know, you’re probably thinking, not more clay! But you’re only saying that if you haven’t tried it. The rest of us are addicted. Yep, just call me the crazy clay lady. And what’s even …
- A journal does not need to be a daily record starting on 1st January, here are some ideas for the different types of journals you can keep
- These triangle shelves are not only a great way to update a neglected corner, but they are also the perfect place for storing all those small knick knacks. Imagine a row of nail polishes within arms reach, or your keys always being where you can find them! The great thing about DIY projects is that you can really make something thats different, decorative and useful at the same time.
- I recently got a collection of soldering iron tips and realized that many people (including myself) might not know what the different tips are used for. After all, for a long time I was under the impression that there was only about three different types of soldering tips and only one useful type of tip.While I still only use two different types of tips (an improvement), I am much more familiar and confident in using whatever soldering iron tip I may happen to find on the iron. Please know that is far from a comprehensive list of all the different types of soldering tips available, but rather a small handful that I am personally prone to use.If you are not familiar with soldering, I recommend checking out noahws instructable on How to Solder.