Photo via: feltify.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gabe A1116934 Super Urgent Shelter Cats These animals are either high risk, injured or have previously appeared on the To Be Destroyed list and survived. They are in danger of being on the list again or destroyed without any further notice.
- Shows you how to make wool covered soap use as a washcloth rub this on your skin with the soap this is awesome Ive made theses very easy Wet felting soap
- the treadler dot blogspot dot com: Tutorial: Wet Felting a Vessel. I never considered using a golf ball!
- DIY Pinspiration: Make a Cat Tree with real branches for cool, natural look. Homemade for Cats.
- transcendental meditations plus the usual ritualistic fangirling oh and cats! on jitter @citizenrobot like wine? check out my winestains tumblr Remember Sassy Magazine? | visit sassyscans I have…
- Leathercraft Library – African Animals by Al Stohlman (Series 4B Page 2)
- Pom pom animals
- How To Draw Funny Cartoons – Great website that teaches kids and adults the step by step process of drawing animals, characters objects, places and more!
- How to wash wool, Fiberartsy.com
- DIY Vinegar steel wool coffee tea stain – This looks very interesting to try on some raw wood furniture instead of paint
- Creating Texture when Weaving Wool Roving
- How To Make Wool Dryer Balls | healthylivinghowto.com