Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tired of looking at your dirty garbage can in your kitchen? Hide it in a cabinet! This simple tutorial will show you how to build your own hidden pull-out trash drawer that can be made to fit in any lower cabinet! – thehandymansdaughter.com
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- Einfaches Möbel-DIY: Schublade in ein Schreibtisch-Utensilo verwandeln / upcycling diy: turn a drawer into an utensilo for your workspace, storage idea via DaWanda.com
- Brilliant Ways to Use Drawer Pulls & Handles Youve Never Thought Of | Apartment Therapy
- Multiple photos of walk in closet ideas – vanity, laundry, jewellery, shoe & ironing board ideas too
- Builder Grade Vanity
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- Designers say painting interiors doors black ~ add a richness warmth to your home despite color scheme. Here you can see the difference. – MyHomeLookBook
- Add your image to a new background. Learn how to use PicMonkeys background eraser tool to extract your subject from its original image and put it on a new one!
- Create a few fun crafts for your Easter celebration. These sophisticated crafts (some are sewn) add a pretty elegance to your Easter events.
- How to Add Lace Sleeves and Shoulders to a Strapless Lace and Silk Taffeta Gown
- Add color to your Stampin Up! Rhinestone Jewels by using a Permanent Marker to color them! Debbie Henderson, Debbies Designs