Photo via: twigandtoadstool.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pinner said, LOTS of furnishings in one post – from simple to complex – swing, bridge, baby bassinet, campfire, pond, birds nest, stream, ladder – love the elements!
- how to make natural looking birds nest with material from the dollar store
- How to make a birds nest & speckled eggs DIY Spring Easter
- This paper plate bird nest is a great craft for kids to do this spring or while studying birds
- How to make a small water garden or fish pond. You dont need a big space to make a big splash! This is a wonderful way to encourage beneficial and beautiful wildlife like birds, bees, hummingbirds, and more. sponsored
- 99 Magical And Best Plants DIY Fairy Garden Ideas (36)
- Prepare to be enchanted by this pretty necklace pattern. The Fairy Circle Necklace finishes off any outfit to perfection–just like magic! The translucent wire used in this DIY necklace from Beadalon gives the effect of floating beads.
- Succulent cakes are trending! If your mom is a fan of spending time in the garden or just springtime in general why not make her this cake for Mothers Day.
- With the nice weather we’ve been having I’ve really enjoyed with coming up with some ways to do crafty things outside. We had actually been using a cardboard box opened out to lean on when we did a previous painting activity and I thought it would be a great idea to pop it out in the garden and do foot prints and just get messy! I squeezed Amelia into a 6-12month vest (always handy to keep some spares for activities like this as then you can just throw them out) and got the bits…
- Take advantage of all the rocks already in your yard! Garden DIY Markers
- If protected with an epoxy coating, could use for mirrored objects in the garden, even stepping stones. Will start saving old CDs.
- Stone birdhouses are easy to make and, with the right materials, can be kept in the garden year-round. The trick is to use a sturdy wood birdhouse as the base, and attach stones with the right adhesive for a lasting bond. All the information is in this tutorial.