Photo via: postila.ru
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hoje eu vim ensinar como fazer um LINDO calendário de parede para você nunca mais ficar perdida(o) no tempo. Além de nos ajudar a saber que as datas ainda é um item de decoração muito fofo. ★Materiais: -Tecidos ou papéis; -Fios de sua preferencia; -Tesoura; -Caneta; -Cola Quente; -Furador de Papel; -Palito de churrasco. How to make a fabric calendar
- Quem não se lembra de na escola esculpir as borrachas ou as batatas para fazer desenhos com carimbos, era uma atividade bastante recorrente na escola. Os c
- Pronto. Agora tem 69 cartões de visitas pra não te faltar inspiração! Gostou? Aqui tem mais cartões de visita
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- Larissa Vale DIY – Do It Yourself – Faça Você Mesmo Flamingo Paper Flamingo de Papel
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- How to do halloween nail art / Especial Halloween – Unhas de Caveirinha Fashion
- Cartão Gatefold com tutorial de cinto por Natalie Lapakko com salsichas saborosas DSP e selos Foxy Friends de Stampin Up!
- Out of the Blue necklace, a bold and complex original knot that is as lightweight as it is stunning. Benefits education for girls in Bangladesh. Made in the USA. Handmade jewelry. Trendy jewelry.
- H E L L O Todays video is on how to create an offset image using a PNG file in Silhouette Studio. This is using the free version of the Silhouette Software …
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Make a really awesome decorative do it yourself organizer that is as pretty as the jewelry itself – easy tutorial via Landeelu
- Want to learn how to make felt balls? This easy DIY craft project is way too cute and perfect for so many things — make a garland, rug, use as home decor — this tutorial makes learning how to do it simple.