Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a pickle jar paint lid and add a knob for a cute way to store oatmeal on the counter or anything that is used daily.
- Christmas is sneaking up on us once again. It seems to do that every year. Over the years I’ve learned that the best way to have a stress-free Christmas is to plan ahead. Anything I can get done before the busyness starts the better. It’s something I believe in so much I wrote a book about…Read More
- Foil Roasted Caramelized Onions: The easy way to caramelize an onion. Great for topping a pizza, or putting into a taco, or just about anything! by Life Currents
- How To Paint Anything to Look Like Wood
- Are mornings a hassle no matter how much night-prep you do? Render them peaceful, (that dont involve turning on the TV) with these quick fixes.
- After yesterday’s confession, I’m feeling a little bit more on track for the new year. So, I made some DIY notebooks to give us all (myself included) an extra push in the right direction. If there’s anything that can get me inspired to plan for the future, it’s a shiny new notebook. Am I alone …
- This listing is for a DIGITAL design in a JPEG printable file that you will be able to download once your payment is approved. You will receive a 300 DPI, high resolution file that can be printed as small as 4×6 and as large as 16×20. Please note you will not receive anything in the mail. You are purchasing the digital file only. For best results, I recommend printing the design on white cardstock paper (110 lb paper is a good weight) at home, at a local print store (Staples, FedEx Office, Office Depot, etc.) OR from a photo finisher (like Mpix, Shutterfly, etc.) as a matte finish print. Copyright Stop Growing Up, 2015: All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be copied, altered, or resold. All purchases are for personal use only.
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Yesterday I showed you guys my new white subway tile backsplash and I promised I would give you a cool tip and trick for how to caulk like a pro. Now I would like to take full credit for this, but my …
- There is a great number of ideas for pallet furniture that can be improved in your house. You can do anything: bed, dresser, shelves, table, etc.
- These clay leaf dishes are project you can do anytime throughout the year. Head out to the garden and look for unique shapes to preserve. Then it’s just a matter of using clay to mold them and paint or glaze to decorate.
- How to Use Pins the Right Way. Perfect for my novice sewing attempts. Sometimes its the simple things that need to be given a little thought.
- Make a custom shaped doormat that is a fun way to bring personality to your doorstep for less that $10! This tutorial video will show you the steps and the necessary tools and supplies needed to easily trace and cut out any shape you desire for your doormat.