Photo via: molliemakes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY Pom Pom rug with serious aplomb!
- Want to learn how to make felt balls? This easy DIY craft project is way too cute and perfect for so many things — make a garland, rug, use as home decor — this tutorial makes learning how to do it simple.
- Tile Coaster DIY Project – diy coaster ideas using tiles and Mod Podge
- How to Remove Mod Podge When Your Project is a Fail
- Crochet Inspiration: Granny squares look so cute in a little dream catcher!
- Learn how to crochet a t-shirt yarn basket thats perfect for storage in any room.
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- The House That Lars Built.: DIY donut rug
- DIY Rag Rug Storage Baskets by Sugar & Cloth, an award winning DIY, home decor, recipes blog.
- how to make a rug using old sheets – this is great! Sugar Bee Crafts: Rag Rug Tutorial
- How to make a rag rug! Super easy technique….easy to personalize & super cute for kids rooms and bathrooms. Great idea for Christmas gift for my kids!!! 🙂
- Mod Podge On Wood With Napkins and-debbiedoos-stencils. You can find the cutest napkins and mod podge at dollar tree!