Photo via: abyquilt.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- I am a believer in Jesus Christ, the wife of a Southern Baptist minister and the mom of two of the sweetest kids! I enjoy spending time in the Word, reading, sewing, shopping thrift stores and clearance sales, decorating and reading home blogs. I always have a project or two in the works, so this blog is my attempt to chronicle our family life and our efforts to make this house into a welcoming home!
- There is no better time than now to clean house. After all, in the words of best-selling author Marie Kondo, tidying up can be “life changing.”…
- Needing some new home decor ideas that you can sew? Some of the most incredible and creative home decor ideas I have ever seen were homemade and hand sewn. There is just something about the look of handmade sewing projects that mass produced items will never capture. Home decor sewing projects are n
- Dont have stencils or a stencil cutting machine? No problem! Just use these free printable letters to make a farmhouse sign!
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- DIY Pallet Sign using random letters and home decor pieces! This is a FUN and EASY project that anyone can do using practically anything from around the house! Get creative! If you are on a budget, this is a fun project that makes a big impact!
- Have you always longed for a clean home? The habits of people who always have a spotless house may surprise you. They are simple and easy to implement.
- It is magic and a no sew window treatment. How to style the same yard of fabric on a window 3 ways with no sewing at all | InMyOwnStyle.com Photo tutorial
- There is nothing more annoying than cleaning window tracks in my opinion. Do you agree? Not only is it tedious, but it is also rather gross if you put it off like I do And mine are yucky! My apologies there. No worries, however, because I’ve figured out a trick that gets it done quick …
- There is nothing more annoying than cleaning window tracks in my opinion. Do you agree? Not only is it tedious, but it is also rather gross if you put it off like I do And mine are yucky! My apologies there. No worries, however, because I’ve figured out a trick that gets it done quick … … Continue reading →
- How have I never heard of this? A neat, straight paint line at the top of a wall is tough to achieve next to a bumpy ceiling. So before you paint, drag a narrow flat-head screwdriver lightly along the ceiling. Youll get a clean paint line and no one will ever notice that the bumps are missing.