Photo via: stepbystep.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Embroidery is trending right now, showing up on everything from jean jackets to tennis rackets. Here are 9 Instagram accounts full of stunning embroidery.
- Blogging Tips | How to Blog | How I Turned My Blog Into a Full Time Job make money from home, ways to make money at home
- There are always these pesky little obstacles in life that make everything so difficult – pot always boiling over, zipper constantly unzipping itself or ice cream melting on your clothes. All these first world problems can easily ruin your day. Luckily, internet is full of handy life-saving tips tha
- Eyes are regarded as most beautiful feature of a person and they actually reflect ones personality and real self. A womans and bag or purse is always full of essential products for makeup. Eye shadow, mascaras, eye iner are its essential parts. Every woman wants to enhance beauty of her eyes with perfect EyeMakeup that can make her eyes look all-the-more impressive and beautiful.
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Thanks to the rainbow hair trend, a growing number of women are dyeing their locks in fun, bright hair colors. Pastel pinks, light violets, and fierce reds can be seen all over social media. Also, more and more women are opting for blue and they actually look awesome! Pictures below will make you ditch the normal hair colors for all …
- This DIY milk paint tutorial is full of great tips and photos! (And its part of a painting furniture tutorial series which features 4 other types of paint.)
- Just saw two chair backs for $9 each at a thrift store today — might have to go back and get them so I can make this!
- Nine Patch Checkerboard Quilt Tutorial Instructions on how to make a checkerboard style 9 patch quilt. Cutting instructions including diagrams and measurements, and pressing instructions so the seams between adjacent blocks nest together.
- How to Make a Russian Gypsy Dance Skirt- excellent tutorial on full dance skirt with circle flounces
- How to Make an Outdoor Chalkboard- What a fun outdoor activity for the kids! Full tutorial includes list of weather proof materials!