Photo via: isntthatsew.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Follow our step-by-step beading tutorials and master basic beading, stringing, wire working, bead weaving, metal working, mixed media and so much more!
- DIY Reusable Snack Bags with full instructions! In the interest of full disclosure, I warn you that I am not a very good seamstress. I am really good at sewing a straight line, but that’s about it. So don’t worry if you aren’t good at sewing. If I can do this, so can you. I promise. Just give it a shot! Click thru to find out how!
- Learn how to adjust the tension on your sewing machine — plus what an ideal stitch should look like — for perfectly sewn seams, edges & more!
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- 15 Sewing Tricks Your Grandma Should Have Taught You
- 7 summer healthy hair hacks every woman should know
- These 10 Cleaning Hacks that every girl should know are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AWESOME POST! Ive already gotten a stain out of my favorite dress that I NEVER thought would come out! So happy I found this! Pinning!
- Cleaning your bed pillows is simple to do and should be done at least every three months to ensure that they are rid of skin cells, oil and dust mites. http://www.ehow.com/how_4474159_clean-bed-pillows.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY home decorating tips and tricks EVERY girl should know
- Creating seamless beautiful wood joints is made fast and easy with these table saw techniques. Learn about the anatomy of your table saw parts, which blade you should consider for your application, and how you can make perfect cuts every time.
- These sewing patterns from UpCraftClub.com will make you look like a boutique designer every time! Sew for your kids!
- Embroidery Stitches Galore + Imaginative Applications / ECI