Photo via: weburbanist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to create a gray weathered wood grain on any surface! Use poster board to create a backdrop. Or paint a veneer table top! Easy step by step instructions …
- Learn how to level, split and fill a cake like a pro. These basic techniques will help you create beautiful cakes each time you bake. From the new book, Great
- DIY barnyard wood. Beat up new wood if desired, then add Olympic brand Weathered Barnboard stain. Dont wipe off, leave til dry. (15 min). Dry brush primer lightly over top. Dry brush flat gray paint sporadically over top. Add a little black in paint and repeat. lightly sand. Coat with stain once more, seal and done!
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- How have I never heard of this? A neat, straight paint line at the top of a wall is tough to achieve next to a bumpy ceiling. So before you paint, drag a narrow flat-head screwdriver lightly along the ceiling. Youll get a clean paint line and no one will ever notice that the bumps are missing.
- I am going to show you how to make a bracelet that is fun and stylish. The techniques here are quite basic which makes it perfect for experienced beginners!
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Still using drugstore hair color? This is the smarter way to color hair your gray roots. Try this customized hair color and check out why it was voted 1 by Allure.
- The Weathered Door: How to Paint over Laminate and why I love furniture with laminate tops (and why you should too!)
- Easy tutorial on achieving a whitewashed finish with chalk paint and wax. Country Chic paint. Grey chalk paint. Gray chalk paint. White furniture wax. DIY updates. How to refinish furniture. How to redo furniture. Furniture refinish tutorial. DIY furniture projects. DIY furniture updates. How to use chalk paint. How to use furniture wax. Wax brush. Ugly mirror project.
- MECCA Beauty Junkie | Alex shows you how simple it is to achieve the classic and on trend perfect matte lip. In this tutorial she has chosen a bright pop of colour using the cult classic Stila Stay All Liquid Lipstick // WATCH NOW
- MECCA Beauty Junkie | Cindy is here to show you how to achieve full, voluminous Victorias Secret curls in this how-to, using the GHD V Classic Styler // WATCH NOW