Photo via: weburbanist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to create a gray weathered wood grain on any surface! Use poster board to create a backdrop. Or paint a veneer table top! Easy step by step instructions …
- Learn how to level, split and fill a cake like a pro. These basic techniques will help you create beautiful cakes each time you bake. From the new book, Great
- DIY barnyard wood. Beat up new wood if desired, then add Olympic brand Weathered Barnboard stain. Dont wipe off, leave til dry. (15 min). Dry brush primer lightly over top. Dry brush flat gray paint sporadically over top. Add a little black in paint and repeat. lightly sand. Coat with stain once more, seal and done!
- How have I never heard of this? A neat, straight paint line at the top of a wall is tough to achieve next to a bumpy ceiling. So before you paint, drag a narrow flat-head screwdriver lightly along the ceiling. Youll get a clean paint line and no one will ever notice that the bumps are missing.
- I am going to show you how to make a bracelet that is fun and stylish. The techniques here are quite basic which makes it perfect for experienced beginners!
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- The Weathered Door: How to Paint over Laminate and why I love furniture with laminate tops (and why you should too!)
- Still using drugstore hair color? This is the smarter way to color hair your gray roots. Try this customized hair color and check out why it was voted 1 by Allure.
- MECCA Beauty Junkie | Alex shows you how simple it is to achieve the classic and on trend perfect matte lip. In this tutorial she has chosen a bright pop of colour using the cult classic Stila Stay All Liquid Lipstick // WATCH NOW
- MECCA Beauty Junkie | Cindy is here to show you how to achieve full, voluminous Victorias Secret curls in this how-to, using the GHD V Classic Styler // WATCH NOW
- This tutorial instructs how to carve a wax model ring used for casting into sterling silver, or gold. If you are a beginner, please read all sections in proper order. This gives the basic instruction about using tools discussed in the carving steps.
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…