Photo via: glamradar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Belt it, wrap it, twist it, tie it or drape it: 5 ways to wear a blanket scarf. MeijerStyle
- Different ways to wear a blanket scarf
- Sunsuit Pattern for babies up to size 6 girls. Sew this one for summer. Download it today before its gone | DIY Crush
- Blanket? Scarf? How about both? With this tutorial courtesy of Domestic Bliss Squared, learn how to create a blanket scarf that can be used in many different ways. Plus, there’s no sewing required!
- 33 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf + Infinity Scarf Patterns | Find your must-sew fall scarf in our list of easy patterns!
- 1. Fold paper in half both ways and turn over. 2. Fold diagonaly both ways. 3. Push two opposite sides together and flatten to a triangle. 4. Fold both upper layers to the midline above and turn form over with top down. 5. Fold the top over the bottom edge, so the tip sticks out a little bit. Not flatten the raised edges (circle). 6. Fold the tip over the side and turn the form over. 7. Fold in half along the centre line bringing both wings together.
- 20 Creative Ways to Make a Piñata via Brit + Co
- 11 Ways to Wear Dress
- 6 Ways to Make Concrete Floors Look Amazing. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY. projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home DIY.
- 6 Ways To Take Quality Photos With Your Smartphone!
- Have a Captain America fan in your house or want a fun shirt to wear for the 4th of July? Make these fun Captain America tie dye shirts!
- pIf you would like to paint glass, whether its glassware, a window, a vase or a jar there are a few things to know ask yourself before you start. Will the piece be for decorative purposes or will it be exposed to heat or wear and tear? The answer /p