Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gabe A1116934 Super Urgent Shelter Cats These animals are either high risk, injured or have previously appeared on the To Be Destroyed list and survived. They are in danger of being on the list again or destroyed without any further notice.
- Kids Craft Organization – Ask Anna – perfect DIY project for creating an in home idea and craft center.
- Blanket? Scarf? How about both? With this tutorial courtesy of Domestic Bliss Squared, learn how to create a blanket scarf that can be used in many different ways. Plus, there’s no sewing required!
- Vintage Entertainment Center turned Play Kitchen – Southern Revivals
- The sexiest, coolest gear for female riders—chosen by motojournalist Alicia Mariah Elfving, best known as The Motolady.
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Baby Shower | Animal theme | Tea Bar Station | Party Favor Idea | Andrea…
- Cute Cartoon Animal Lovers Sister Cat Soft Silicone skin Case for iphone 5 5S 5c | eBay
- Image detail for -CENTER STEP CARD TUTORIAL:
- This one uses a woven cotton for the center panel and a knit for the sides, sleeves, and neck.
- hese wreaths are so easy to make and I just love how they look up on my entertainment center. I’ve already done a couple cupcake liner wreaths for the holidays, but this time I wanted to give it a more Summer feel.