Photo via: andreasnotebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Easy DIY Roman Shades On A Budget
- Looking for the perfect window treatment? Try these pretty, functional, and super easy DIY Roman shades. Heres the step-by-step tutorial to walk you through–complete with a few fab tips to save you money and time along the way. Give this a try–using this method makes fancing up your windows far easier and cheaper than youd think!
- http://withheart.com | On this edition of withHEART, Im showing you how to dress up your drab blinds by turning them into functioning roman shades. Its eas…
- Mini-Blinds to Roman Shades: Turn those ugly mini-blinds into custom fabric roman shades
- Paint wooden spoon handles in different shades to make an ombré set. | 21 Adorable DIY Projects To Spruce Up Your Kitchen
- No Sew Roman Shades
- How do roman numerals work with songs that modulate to a different …
- DIY:polymer clay flowers. All you need is a needle tool and different shades of yellow and orange polymer clay. First by making 5 small balls of clay and taking the needle tool to combine them. Good luck!
- Feeling overwhelm with so many wedding plans and ideas? We have 4 simple yet effective ways to overcome stress during wedding planning. Read on to learn more.
- 1. Fold paper in half both ways and turn over. 2. Fold diagonaly both ways. 3. Push two opposite sides together and flatten to a triangle. 4. Fold both upper layers to the midline above and turn form over with top down. 5. Fold the top over the bottom edge, so the tip sticks out a little bit. Not flatten the raised edges (circle). 6. Fold the tip over the side and turn the form over. 7. Fold in half along the centre line bringing both wings together.
- how to make a roman shade http://christiechase.blogspot.com/2009/07/38a-shade-fit-for-romans.html
- Blanket? Scarf? How about both? With this tutorial courtesy of Domestic Bliss Squared, learn how to create a blanket scarf that can be used in many different ways. Plus, there’s no sewing required!