Photo via: allfreesewing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to sew a dress with 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing. Youll find free little girl dress patterns, free pillow case dress patterns, and other simple dress patterns in this stylish sewing collection.
- Blanket? Scarf? How about both? With this tutorial courtesy of Domestic Bliss Squared, learn how to create a blanket scarf that can be used in many different ways. Plus, there’s no sewing required!
- Zippers can be tricky! Want to learn how to sew a zipper in a few simple steps? Check out our step by step instructions on easy sewing projects and more!
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques – Learn how to tie dye anything with this long list of tie dye designs, tie dye t-shirts, and even more tie dye tutorials.
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 8 Pretty Paper Flower Tutorials free eBook | DIY paper flowers are so gorgeous. Find 8 of the best patterns in this downloadable collection.
- 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing + New Free Dress Patterns | Cant wait for spring? Then youll love our collection of sundress, maxi dress, and cocktail dress patterns!
- I recently got a collection of soldering iron tips and realized that many people (including myself) might not know what the different tips are used for. After all, for a long time I was under the impression that there was only about three different types of soldering tips and only one useful type of tip.While I still only use two different types of tips (an improvement), I am much more familiar and confident in using whatever soldering iron tip I may happen to find on the iron. Please know that is far from a comprehensive list of all the different types of soldering tips available, but rather a small handful that I am personally prone to use.If you are not familiar with soldering, I recommend checking out noahws instructable on How to Solder.
- It is magic and a no sew window treatment. How to style the same yard of fabric on a window 3 ways with no sewing at all | InMyOwnStyle.com Photo tutorial
- 20 Must-Sew FREE Girls Dress Patterns – Sew Much Ado
- 33 Ways Spray Paint Can Make Your Stuff Look More Expensive. Use cheap plastic trash cans as planters. With a little bit of spray paint and they look high end
- Rustic DIY Bookshelf with IKEA Ekby Brackets. Learn how to find wood that actually fits the IKEA brackets! | A Shade Of Teal
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…