Photo via: thecountrychiccottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In Lesson 5 of the Learn to Sew series I am teaching you how to sew ruffles to add to skirts or pants or aprons or bags or anything else.
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- I get it guys! Many of you like to sew and you want easy projects that are quick and doable for you. You’ve loved my posts about 25 Things to Sew in Under 10 Minutes and also in Under 30 Minu…
- 51 Things to Sew for Baby – Cool Gifts For Baby, Easy Things To Sew and Sell
- DIY Gifts for Kids Loved this photo? click now to get more great ideas for gifts to your kids – http://www.thebestchristmasgifts.org/2013-most-recommended-christmas-gift-ideas-for-your-kids
- How to Paint Roses on Glass. A fun tutorial easy enough even for the beginning painter. Paint glasses, mugs, ceramics and more. Make great one of a kind gifts.
- Simple tulle skirt Tutorial | Circle Skirt Pattern | Skirt Inspiration | Learn How to Sew Skirts | Tips and Tutorials for Sewing Skirts
- Penguin Backpack from Little Things to Sew
- In this Instructable, Ill show you how to build an awesome end grain cutting board from scrap wood! These turned out amazing, and they would make some awesome last minute gifts. Make sure not to miss the video above for even more details!
- Crochet Christmas ornaments really make a Tree and a home look homespun for the holidays. Here are 15 free crochet ornament patterns to inspire you!
- DIY Crafts | Christmas | These Christmas tree twig ornaments are easy enough for the whole family to make!
- DIY Christmas Ornament Baubles Garland – learn to make these easy and quick Holiday decorations for your mantle, tree or for your party decor! | BirdsParty.com