Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dragon wings tutorial -very clever, but she uses coat hangers. I would use surgical tubing. I think it would work.
- 99 Magical And Best Plants DIY Fairy Garden Ideas (36)
- Freezer Paper Transfer Method + Free Paris Address Printable! – Graphics Fairy. Such a fun image Transfer Technique for DIY Decorating And Home Decor Projects!
- 24 Helpful Jewelry-Making Tips for Beginners – Get advice on tools, design tips, and words of encouragement from jewelry makers who were once in your shoes!
- DIY Fairy Terrariums
- How to Print on Fabric – Freezer Paper Method – The Graphics Fairy. This is a fun and easy technique for printing on fabric with your home printer! You can make so many beautiful crafts with this DIY Decorating idea! Great for vintage projects too!
- Prepare to be enchanted by this pretty necklace pattern. The Fairy Circle Necklace finishes off any outfit to perfection–just like magic! The translucent wire used in this DIY necklace from Beadalon gives the effect of floating beads.
- Pretty fairy wing tutorial made from wire, tissue paper and resin.
- Sleek hand-operated wings.
- 1. Fold paper in half both ways and turn over. 2. Fold diagonaly both ways. 3. Push two opposite sides together and flatten to a triangle. 4. Fold both upper layers to the midline above and turn form over with top down. 5. Fold the top over the bottom edge, so the tip sticks out a little bit. Not flatten the raised edges (circle). 6. Fold the tip over the side and turn the form over. 7. Fold in half along the centre line bringing both wings together.
- Glow in the Dark Butterfly decor- page in Russian, use http://itools.com/tool/google-translate-web-page-translator
- During our moves (renting in between), I found it hard to focus on crafts. So I am impatient to finally launch this new quilling pattern for butterflies. Varying the colors, one can easily change the type of butterfly. The monarch is easily identifiable, but would you believe a teal and brown butterfly actually exists? I…